Tuesday, May 8, 2012

According to My iPod

Day 1- your favorite song.

...Woah... You mean I have to pick one?!?!
Just one?

Okay... that is 100% impossible. Just saying. There is no way, ever, in a million years, that I would EVER be able to pick one favorite song.

I mean I don't even know where I would begin to try to pick one.

Maybe my most played songs playlist on my ipod?

Hmmm... Good idea. Maybe I'll look there.

My most played song:

How He Loves- David Crowder Band

Is that my favorite song?
Again, it's impossible to say. :)

I'm still looking at that same playlist... and also on there are 9 songs by Tenth Avenue North and 9 other songs by Anthem Lights.

I guess you can tell which two bands are my favorites, huh? :)

Right now as of this very second, even though I'm sure this is going to change very soon, I have 1132 songs in my itunes library. That's 3.1 days of music. My little 8 gig ipod isn't even able to fit it all on there. Sad, but true.

So I guess I will pick a few more out of those 3.1 days that I do consider to be some of my favorites. I'll try to make it a short list, but brace yourselves; it might be longer than intended for.

Love is Here- Tenth Avenue North


Strong Enough to Save- Tenth Avenue North


Where the Light Is- Anthem Lights


Everything- Lifehouse


Our God- Chris Tomlin


I Lift My Hands- Chris Tomlin


Free- Dara Maclean


How He Loves- David Crowder Band


Don't Stop Believin'- Journey


Tears of the Saints- Leeland

Secrets- OneRepublic


Breakeven- The Script

Hey, Soul Sister- Train

So Beautiful- Yellow Cavalier (now known as Anthem Lights)


Let the Waters Rise- MIKESCHAIR


All About Us- He Is We feat. Owl City


okay.... that was a lot of songs. But I love them all. These and so much more.

Some of them are my favorites just because I like them. Others because they move me everytime, and teach me something different each time. Others because I've had so many good times with them, like an inside joke with a best friend, or playing it as the last song I would ever play with one of the bands at my Ohioan church.

I have so many favorite songs. Music is a huge part of my life. :)

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment