Monday, June 11, 2012

more favorites :)

Okay, I know I haven't written in like a whole month. So today I'm going to knock out two days of my blog challenge thing.

Day 2 – your favorite movie

Favorite movie.
Hmm. that's another hard one.

I don't really watch very many of those. But maybe I'll try to think up something.

Hmmm....

I can't decide.
I like too many of the ones that I've seen.

Well, I love all the old kid movies like Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, and Spirit. I've seen al three of those so many times that I wouldn't be able to count them.

Then, of course, I have a thing for romantic comedies or the sappy love stories like The Last Song and  Letters to Julliet.

There are so many more but I can't think of any right this minute to write. I love all kinds of movies :)

What are your favorite movies?

I just texted a few of my friends to take a poll about what theirs are.
Here are my responses:

Friend numbero uno: A Walk to Remember

Friend numero dos: Monte Carlo

Friend numero tres: The Princess Bride tied with Forrest Gump

Friend numero cuatro:

Well there you go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment